eDigitalOffice™ is an easy-to-use, intelligent and intuitive interface from InforCRM to the ASG-Cypress Document Management System. eDigitalOffice™ allows users to access any corporate document in an extremely intuitive and secure environment.
Expedite search and retrieval by classifying your attachments and documents by various fields (eg. Account name, contact name, opportunities, tickets, products, contracts, defects, etc.)
- Gain real-time access to sales and corporate related documents while classifying documents
- Retrieve documents instantly with powerful, high-speed search capabilities
- Transfer InforCRM attachments instantly or via a schedule with powerful selection logic by account, contact, opportunity, tickets, contract, date range etc.
- Migrate Notes/History seamlessly – transfer InforCRM Notes/History for easy access and retrieval
- Automatically route inbound documents, such as faxes, to the correct recipient
- Use electronic notes and stamps to improve document history and facilitate the routing/approval process
- Classify a collection of related documents for quick access to large groups of documents
- Categorize groups of documents for quick CD/DVD burning or for internal and external distribution
- Integrate with email applications to alert users of documents awaiting approval or review
Download PDF document now: eDigitalOffice
A key benefit of eDigitalOffice™ is its ability to integrate any Sage InforCRM attachment, document, Notes/History or affiliated information with ASG-Cypress.
eDigitalOffice™ seamlessly transfers Sage InforCRM attachments, Notes/History and other related information into ASG-Cypress thereby allowing full access to the information without encumbering InforCRM with attachments and related information. Transfers may be performed manually or via a scheduled process. Additionally, the InforCRM user can also access and retrieve documents, such as invoices, statements, purchase orders, credit memos – any report – easily at the click of a button! Documents stored from internal or external sources are easily found and managed.
For printing, simply use the Windows print command to send any document to ASG-Cypress from within InforCRM, where it is archived and indexed. For attachments, Notes/History etc. using the eDigitalOffice™ intelligent and intuitive interface, easily transfer to ASG-Cypress. eDigitalOffice™ reduces the size of the InforCRM database, improves availability of information and makes all of this available in an easy-to-use intelligent and intuitive interface.
Access and retrieval of attachments, Notes/History and other documents are available with simple search criteria very similar to Internet searches. The integrated solution also allows you to simultaneously view document images and enter data into eDigitalOffice™ so you can find the information you need, when you need it. Searching, retrieving and using documents and related information, such as from other Sage applications has never been so easy and efficient.
If you have paper, filing cabinets, internal or governmental reporting, we can help!
Document distribution and management is a core foundation to an Integrated Productivity Application strategy and business model
Improves and enhances:
- Electronic (web/Internet) access to any corporate document (Word, spreadsheet, report, PDF, blueprint, fax, picture, video) internally or externally generated.
- Security of your data
- Report distribution to recipients
- Management's access to timely information
- Many other ways....
- Audit costs
- "Find" times from hours to instantaneous
- Ongoing paper needs
- Mailing costs (Output can be automatically routed to recipients)
- Many other ways....
eDigitalOffice™ assists organizations in any industry to completely control the access and distribution of information throughout the organization.
Whether at the strategic, management, or operations levels, our eDigitalOffice™ solutions provide the right individuals with the right information at the right time.
eDigitalOffice™ can assist organizations in the following industries and niches:
- Government - local, state, federal and other units
- Real Estate
- Service & Support