Business Alerts and Notification
InforCRM Business Alerts and Notification
With InforCRM Business Alerts, you'll never miss out on critical business opportunities or be unaware of urgent customer issues. Simply define the business conditions and InforCRM Business Alerts monitors your data pro-actively and automatically sends alerts when conditions are met. InforCRM Support customers can add Integrated Service Alerts to notify staff or management of critical customer support issues requiring immediate attention.
Business Alerts BUSINESS ALERTS KEY FEATURES
- Monitor data proactively and automatically receive alerts when business conditions are met.
- Automatically update InforCRM Contacts, Accounts and History with important information.
- Schedule, generate and distribute reports automatically, based on data conditions in InforCRM
- Monitor the operating system for events that could adversely affect the usability of InforCRM.
- Receive alerts automatically via e-mail, fax, pager, PDA, phone or
Stay Informed -Always
InforCRM Business Alerts allows you to actively notify employees, management, business partners or customers of critical, time-sensitive business issues via e-mail, fax, pager, PDA, cell phone and/or Web browser—automatically.
Behind the scenes in InforCRM, Business Alerts proactively monitors your database, incoming e-mail, and even other business applications if you require.
Once a critical event or condition that may impact business performance or customer satisfaction is identified, InforCRM Business Alerts automatically responds by sending notification messages, distributing reports, updating applications with new information, or other activities you define.
Sample InforCRM Business Alerts alerts included are:
- Sales opportunities due to close this week, month, or quarter
- Key opportunities that are won or lost
- Open opportunities with no activity for several days
- New leads recorded in InforCRM
- "Hot” service and support issues
Business Alerts E-MAIL RESPONSE KEY FEATURES
- Scan incoming e-mail and automatically take actions based on nature and content.
- Analyze, auto-respond to and auto-forward e-mail.
- Automatically schedule new activities, notify recipients and record interactions
E-mail Response: Take Action—Now
With InforCRM Business Alerts E-mail Response, when a prospect requests information on your company Web site, a contact record is automatically created in the database. Because the request is delivered via e-mail, there is no direct external connection to your database and little security risk.
Once the prospect's data is added (or updated), InforCRM E-mail Response sends a personalized message back to them. Then, an alert is automatically sent to a sales rep or any other employee(s) you define, notifying them that this prospect has requested information. Activities such as scheduling a meeting or sending a literature kit may also be automatically initiated based on business processes you define.
Integrated Service Alerts: Manage Critical Support Issues 24-7
Keeping customers is as important as gaining new ones. Adding Integrated Service Alerts—a pre-packaged bundle of customer support-related alerts and e-mail responses designed for InforCRM Support users—will help your business deliver the high-quality service experiences your customers expect.
INTEGRATED SERVICE ALERTS KEY FEATURES
- Auto-create support tickets from customers’ e-mail.
- Communicate expected response time and progress reports to customers automatically.
- Capture e-mail traffic and update existing tickets.
- Notify service managers of overdue tickets or escalated issues requiring attention.
- Alert staff of expiring service contracts automatically.
- Protect the confidentiality of service reps' private e-mail addresses.
Integrated Service Alerts E-mail Response analyzes customers’ messages, then creates and assigns service or support tickets automatically, eliminating duplicate entry and saving valuable time. Subsequent e-mail messages are matched with open tickets, ensuring the information is received promptly rather than passively sitting in e-mail inboxes.
Communication with your customers is also enhanced as they automatically receive messages advising when they can expect to be contacted with a resolution as well as automatic progress reports.
Service Notifications and Escalations, additional components of Integrated Service Alerts, help your support team work more efficiently by alerting members when a new ticket or defect is assigned, if an issue is not being actively worked, or if a ticket is approaching its resolution deadline. Integrated Service Alerts can also automatically reassign or escalate tickets based on time criteria you set. You can also be automatically notified when a customer’s service contract is approaching expiration.