Dashboards and Reporting
Making effective, timely business decisions requires access to key performance indicators at all levels of your organization. InforCRM provides powerful business intelligence capabilities, including InforCRM Visual Analyzer, Dashboard, and Packaged and Custom Reports.
InforCRM Visual Analyzer – Interactive, Customized Dashboards
InforCRM Visual Analyzer is a comprehensive, interactive business analytics tool that transforms your InforCRM data into actionable information.
InforCRM Dashboards provide a single location for instantly accessing the sales reporting information critical to your success, such as top opportunities, closed deals, and other key indicators.
Packaged & Custom Reporting
InforCRM also includes more than 70 pre-built reports covering key performance indicators across sales, marketing, service, and support, as well as extensive custom reporting capabilities.
InforCRM Dashboards and Reporting
InforCRM Dashboards and Reporting capabilities deliver real-time access to key performance indicators, including sales reporting, marketing campaign effectiveness and service delivery metrics. InforCRM is an integrated customer relationship management (CRM) suite that includes Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Support, and Mobile automation solutions.
For Executive Management
Turn insight into action by quickly analyzing performance, diagnosing potential problems, and identifying opportunities. InforCRM Dashboards provide a single, interactive location from which to view and analyze performance metrics from across your entire organization. InforCRM also includes more than 70 pre-built reports covering key performance indicators across sales, marketing, service, and support, as well as extensive custom reporting capabilities.
InforCRM DASHBOARDS AND REPORTING KEY FEATURES
- Pipeline Analysis
- Top Opportunities
- Closed Sales to Date
bullet Win/Loss Analysis
- Key Performance Indicators
- Product Sales Performance
- Calendar and Activity Views
- Drill-down Analysis
bullet Pre-built and Custom
- Sales Reporting
For Sales Management
Powerful sales reporting capabilities deliver a real-time view of the sales pipeline in order to address weak areas and focus on top opportunities.
Utilize dashboards and sales reporting data to analyze team performance and win rates, to identify strengths and weaknesses for sales reps, regions, and other dimensions.
Once you’ve identified an area that you want to analyze further, you can easily conduct historical and comparative analyses within your dashboards. You can also personalize your dashboards by simply dragging-and-dropping new content or selecting new filter criteria.
For Sales Professionals
InforCRM Dashboards provide a single location for instantly accessing the sales reporting information critical to your success, such as top opportunities, closed deals, and other key indicators. Drill-down capabilities enable you to analyze specific data points in more detail, including accessing the related InforCRM records. Calendar and activity views in InforCRM Dashboards help you manage your day-to-day activities and focus on your top priority tasks.
FEATURES OF DASHBOARDS
Real-Time, Interactive Dashboards
- Gain deep insight into organizational and individual performance
- Access a single location to view performance metrics, diagnose key issues, and identify opportunities
- Analyze key performance metrics such as pipeline status, open opportunities, and win rate
- Identify top customers and opportunities
- Discover root causes for performance issues and take corrective action
- Perform ad-hoc analysis by simply changing filter or group criteria
- Drag-and-drop to view different performance metrics on the dashboards
- Create customized content in dashboards
- Drill down into detailed data for further analysis into trends
- Export sales reporting data to Excel and other popular formats for further analysis
- Conduct historical and comparative trend analyses, such as period-to-date and year-to-year
- Manage your calendar, tasks, and activities directly within the dashboards
- Personalize dashboards so each user gets exactly the information they need
Pre-Built and Custom Reports
- Access more than 70 pre-built reports or create custom reports with Crystal Reports
- Create report profiles for the common layouts you use in your company
- Control sales reporting output and distribution through easily defined filters, including existing dynamic groups
- Create Custom reports with Crystal Reports Designer
- Export report data to Excel and other popular formats for further analysis